TERMS & CONDITIONS
We welcome you to the ultimate musical equipment and gear destination, Devmusical.
On this website, the term “Devmusical” or “we” or “us” has been used in reference to the website owner, whose registered office is 28, Mansarover Building, Opposite Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal. Throughout the website, the term “you” refers to the visitor/user/customer of this website.
• Third parties, brands and Devmusical do not provide guarantee or warranty to such accuracy, performance, suitability of any information/ material that is being displayed or offered on this website for some specific purpose. When using the website you provide consent that all such information/products and materials could have errors and inaccuracies. Devmusical expressly exclude all such liabilities as permitted by law, to the fullest extent which may occur due to such errors and inaccuracies in information.
• The content on this website is for information and general awareness about the products. All such information is subject to changes as and when required without notice.
• Before finalizing a purchase, it is your responsibility that the product you order is matching your requirement and specific needs. The user is responsible for using the website and ordering products at their own risk and Devmusical cannot be held liable for this.
• Any sort of unauthorized use of our website in any from whatsoever will be a criminal offence and in case of such happenings, the person who does this shall be held liable for damages and Devmusical reserves the rights to claim and take legal actions against such person.
• In case of any dispute arising due to or while usage of this website, it would be subject to regulatory authorities of India and shall be governed by Indian law.
• Sometimes you may find links to other website while browsing our website. This has been done to provide you accurate information that will enhance your experience while using our website. However, we do not endorse the content/product or information given on that website. Thus, Devmusical is not responsible any content or information that is published on such website.
When a user browses or uses the website “Devmusical”, he or she expressly gives consent to agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned on this website. This Agreement, as stated here applies to every purchase that you make from this website. This agreement is final and binding and it cannot be altered or amended in any case by the user/customer with usage of documents or other means.
In case of certain products, both parties (Buyer and Devmusical) may sign a specific agreement which may be subject to other terms and conditions.
ACCEPTANCE BY USER
When you make a purchase through our website, Devmusical you agree to the conditions and give your consent to be bound by accepting such Agreement mentioned here. Devmusical reserves the right to deny service to any individual/individuals.
Prices of products mentioned on this website are subject to change quickly and this is why Devmusical does not warrant for complete accuracy of price information of such products. However, to keep you informed and aware we constantly check the price of the products and update them whenever there is a price change or when we receive them from the manufacturers.
Sometimes the manufacturers may change the product price without providing us the details. In such a situation, to know the actual price, you may contact the manufacturer.
To offer you the best price rates, we may offer products at lesser prices in comparison to other websites that sell musical instruments and gears.
MODES OF PAYMENT
You can use any of the following modes to purchase at Devmusical: NEFT, Debit/Credit card, EMI- Finance, Cheque, Direct cash deposit, Cash on Delivery, Net banking, Demand Draft. Our websites functions to the fullest at all times but in case you are unable to place an order, you can contact us at +91 9893070980 to place the order directly.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CHARGES
For products priced below and equal to Rs. 3000/- shipping charges are included. For all products priced above Rs. 3000/- free shipping is applicable. However, depending upon the brand and product the shipping/delivery charges may be provided along with the order.
For more details regarding shipping & delivery charges, you can contact us.
The products under Special deals, Festive deals and other offers may be limited to the stock on hand and in such a case, these products are offered on the first serve basis unless you have booked it in advance and reserved your order with us.
OUT OF STOCK PRODUCTS
Sometimes due to excessive demand, certain products may go out of stock. In such cases, we ensure to get the product soon and deliver it to you within 10 working days of placing the order.
Devmusical provides products manufactured by different brands. Every product has a limited warranty which differs by product and manufacturer’s terms of service. Thus, Devmusical does not provide warranty of such products on its own.
Devmusical never provides a separate warranty for any product in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty. Devmusical cannot be held liable by any third party or customer for such warranty. We expressly disclaim all conditions and warranties related to products sold on our website.
NO RESALE OR EXPORT
When purchasing products from Devmusical, you agree that you are buying the product for your own use or personal use. You are Not Allowed to resale or export the products which are purchased from Devmusical.
REFUND OR RETURN
We offer 100% satisfaction to our customer and in case of some issue with the product you can opt for return or refund depending upon the case. To know the full return policy you can check Delivery & Returns on our website.
All of these terms & conditions are subject to the website Devmusical. For any issue arising due to usage of this website or placing/buying product from this website, the governing laws will be applicable to in accordance to state of Madhya Pradesh. All matters would be handles under the district or state court of Madhya Pradesh and by term of use you consent with the jurisdiction and law of such courts.