BINA GHUNGROO (DANCING BELLS)
BINA GHUNGROO (DANCING BELLS):
Since Devadasi tradition, ghungroos are of crucial importance with appropriate deference accorded to its sound. They are often worshipped during the debut on stage. Ghungroos accentuate complex footwork attempted by the artists in rhythmic percussion. It is mesmerizing to observe the moves of eyes, hands, head and various other parts of the dancer's body. Therefore the sound produced by these ornamentals are a vital aid.
Indian classical dance forms include various dance forms with multitudes of accessories included in it. Ghungroos are one among them,worn as an anklet by the artists.
Down below are the features mentioned for Bina Ghungroos.
- Bells designed to accentuate foot movements.
- The metallic balls made of quality brass.
- Strap made of soft cotton.
- Ensures grip.
- Enough dimensional area provided between each ball.
- It is a tested product before being on sale.
- Ranging from 50 to 200 balls in each anklet.
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: BINA
- Packer details: BINA
- Importer details: BINA