BINA GHUNGROO (DANCING BELLS)
BINA GHUNGROO (DANCING BELLS):
Indian classical dance forms include various dance forms with multitudes of accessories included in it. Ghungroos are one among significant ornaments worn as an anklet by the artists. It is also often used as a piece of orchestra in Folk musics. Ghungroos from BINA models are famous in India.
It is known for high performance and versatility. The product generates sound through metallic balls attached to leather or cotton strap. The sound is produced as per the size of the bells you opt for.
Down below are the features mentioned.
- Strap is made of either cotton or leather to enhance the grip in performance.
- Metallic balls made with utmost quality.
- Strap stretched over has strong grip.
- Enough dimensional area between each ball.
- It is a tested product before being on sale.
- Balls ranging from 50 to 200 in each anklet.
- Highlights complex footwork.
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: BINA
- Packer details: BINA
- Importer details: BINA