JBL SUB18 High Output Studio Subwoofer
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
JBL SUB18 High-Output Studio Subwoofer
JBL SUB18 High-Output Studio Subwoofer is perfectly designed to offer you high-output with an 18-inch studio subwoofer. JBL offers its most dynamic studio subwoofer for utilization in which very high constant output and very low-frequency response are needed. Including in-room response below 18Hz and 137 dB peak output, the SUB18 gives fantastic performance for requiring dance music production, while giving excellent accuracy required in movie post-production applications. Additionally, this JBL’s M2 Master Reference Monitor system, the SUB18 provides three times higher output from the system.
- Most powerful studio subwoofer.
- Response below 18Hz and 137 dB peak output.
- Crown iTech HD Power Amplification.
- One JBL model 2269H, 18-inch LF Transducer.
- 18mm 11-ply Baltic Birch Plywood Enclosure.
- Recommended Amplifier Power 3,500 to 4,000W into 8Ω.
- Brand: JBL
- Model Number: SUB18
- In-room response (2p): Below 18 Hz
- Frequency Response, -10 dB (4p measurement): 20.6 Hz
- Frequency Response, -6 dB (4p measurement): 23.1 Hz
- Maximum Peak Output (2p): 137 dB SPL
- System Input Power Rating, AES/2 Hr: LF 2000Wcontinuous/8000W peak
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 1m, 2.83 V
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 3,500 to 4,000 W into 8Ohms
- Recommended Signal Processing: Crown iTech HD PowerAmplification. Preset for use with JBL M2 available
- LF Transducer: One JBL model 2269H, 18-inch (457 mm);100mm (4-inch) dual voice coils, dual neodymium magnets. Differential Drive Direct Cooled
- Rated Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Enclosure: 18mm 11-ply Baltic Birch Plywood
- Finish: Black Lacquer
- Input Connectors: 2 ea. Push Terminals
- Recommended Wire: 12-Gauge
- Dimensions HxWxD: 27 x 30 x 24 inches (685 x 762 x620 mm)
- Weight: 100 lbs ( 45 kg)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty