Fender SA 135C Vs Swan7 41C Maven Acoustic Guitar
So your search for the best acoustic guitar is ended here. Here is the detailed comparison of Fender SA 135C cutaway acoustic guitar and Swan7 41C Maven Acoustic Guitar. Go through the post and decide which is best for you.
Fender SA 135C cutaway acoustic guitar is one of the most popular acoustic guitars in India. It is the most selling guitar model by Fender. It is a high-quality and affordable cutaway guitar. It is a complete package guitar to enjoy and play with. All you need is to start practicing.
- The guitar is designed with a solid spruce top with modern tonewood. This adds beauty to this guitar. This adds adequate brightness and dynamic range making it the perfect choice for guitarists.
- It has easy to play neck design and rolled fingerboard that adds great comfort while playing.
- It has perfect shine and gloss with an excellent sound blend.
- Right-hand cutaway design
- Easy to play neck and fingerboard design
- Body top: Laminated hardwood
- Body Shape: Concert
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Nato
- Back and sides: Laminated mahogany
- Nut: Plastic
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Stained Hardwood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Black
- Bridge: Stained Maple
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome
Swan7 41C Maven Acoustic Guitar has been designed in the most natural look. It is the best guitar to buy in India under the budget price range. The latest maven series is designed for beginner and intermediate players. Swan7 guitars ensure a responsive, smooth, and comfortable playing experience. It is the best acoustic guitar that comes with a premium cutaway design that helps to play guitar more comfortably.
- Premium right-hand cutaway acoustic guitar
- It comes with a solid spruce top
- Smooth fingerboard
- Delivers super clear tones
- Easy to play and tune the guitar
- Body Back: Nanyang wood
- Body Top: Spruce
- Body Sides: Nanyang wood
- Body Finish: Matt
- Neck Material: Nato wood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Neck Finish: Matt
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: White with Natural Dots
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Strings: 6 Copper Strings
- Fretboard size: 19 inch
Hope you found this post useful to pick the best guitar!