Top 5 Best Violin in India Reviews and Buying Guide
Buying a violin is the most crucial decision for beginners and professional players as it is important for them to get a good violin. Also, it is an expensive and one-time investment to do.
And to a newbie, it is difficult to choose a good violin. Violins may look alike but in reality, but there is a huge difference in terms of size, quality, design, and sound. For someone who is starting to learn to play the violin, it is important to read about good violins.
In this post, we are going to mention some good violin options in India. Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate violinist, you will get the perfect companion for your performances. While making this list we have considered the affordability and quality of violins to give the best to players.
Top 5 Best Violins in India
- DevMusical Violins
- Belear Violins
- Swan7 Violins
- Mendini Violins
- Bunnel Pupil Violins
DevMusical violins are the perfect all-round good budget violin available in India. It will produce high-class, music hall performances. The violin allows students to transition easily into the world of violin playing. The violins are available at a very low price range. Moreover, DevMusical violins are durable and beginners find them perfect.
- It is made from maple body and spruce top
- It has ebony fittings
- It can produce warm tones
- Bow hair is made from Mongolian horsehair
- It has an alloy tailpiece having 4 fine tuners
Belear Violins are recommended by professionals. The quality of both the violin and bow is outstanding. The violin is finely crafted. With minor fine-tuning and adjustments, it can deliver the best sound possible. Also, you are going to pay a lower price than you are likely to have to pay for a professional violin. It is best for beginners and both professionals.
- Antique satin finish
- Includes alloy tailpiece with fine tuners
- Designed with spruce top and solid maple back
- It has maple fittings and high-quality tuning pegs, fingerboard and chinrest
Swan7 Violins are perfect for all ages and types of players. In the budget price range, Swan7 gives excellent violins.
- It can produce a warm, mellow and sweet sound
- Both violin and bow is designed from high-quality materials
- It comes in a rich brown finish with a matte finish
- Includes complete package with rosin, shoulder rest, chin rest, and bow
Mendini Violins are perfect for intermediate and professional players, but it is not perfect for beginners. Most of the advance and professional violinists recommend this violin due to its sound quality. it comes with complete violin accessories.
- The top is crafted from top-class spruce
- Maple is used for designing back and sides with ebony fittings
- The tailpiece is designed alloy with 4 fine tuners
- It is available in multiple sizes
Bunnel Pupil Violins
The violin is pretty reasonable to buy. It has everything that a guitar player needs to have.
- It is crafted from spruce top and maple back and sides
- It has an antique varnish finish
- Violin fittings are made from ebony
So these are the best violins available in India under budget range. Hope you like this post!