A Plus NW X-825 4 8 Ohms Crossover Networks
A Plus NW X-825 4/8 Ohms Crossover Networks
A Plus NW X-825 4/8 Ohms Crossover Networks is perfectly designed to split the audio signal into multiple frequency bands. This is done to improve which frequencies are transferred to multiple speaker drivers. A Plus crossover dividing the frequency range up to 1500 Hz into multiple bands, each dedicated to their own driver, allows the speaker to more efficiently reduce full-range audio with better fidelity. Whenever the crossover network is used in speaker enclosure, a crossover, frequency is determined that protects the tweeter, enabling it to produce only those frequencies that are can reproduce the best and allows both the response and coverage pattern of the woofers to blend well with the tweeter. It features also 2 Way X-Over for a Dual 12 inch /15 inch Speaker.
- Crossover network is a great choice for higher power 2 Way X-Over for Dual 12inch / 15 inch Speaker.
- H.F. TM-750, CT-7200C, L.F. Terminator-15, MG-15-800, Legend-XLNC recommended drivers.
- All crossover frequencies are rated into a 4/8-ohm load.
- Brand: A Plus
- Model: NW X-825
- Application: 2 Way X-Over for Dual 12 inch/15 inch Speaker
- Recommended Drivers: H.F. TM-750, CT-7200C, L.F. Terminator-15, MG-15-800, Legend-XLNC
- Power: 1200W
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Frequency: 1500Hz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: A-Plus
- Packer details: A-Plus
- Importer details: A-Plus