Behringer B 906 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Behringer B 906 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone is a versatile mic perfectly designed for your percussion, drums, amplifiers, and other instrumental sources. B 906 microphone is specially tailored for guitar amps and is also great for horns, percussion, and vocals.
Behringer B 906 is loaded with a switchable presence filter which lets you tailor the sound properties to different sound styles and elements. The filter is set via a slide switch on the microphone with various positions to increase the appearance for dynamic metal rhythm guitars or for smooth jazz and classic rock and blues sounds.
It comes with a flat design, which is very suitable for use with drums as it can effortlessly be positioned in cramped space conditions. The super-cardioid pattern is excellent for overcoming bleed in tight situations onstage, and the B 906's hum neutralizing coil rejects interference. Attach the B 906 in front of your drum kit or amp and you're ready to go.
- High-quality dynamic microphone for vocal and instrument applications
- Frequency response created for percussions, guitar amplifiers, and brass instruments
- Super-cardioid polar pattern reduces background noise and feedback
- Switchable flat, low-cut, and high-frequency increase to match instruments
- Very high signal output which allows the sound cut through
- Flat-shaped microphone body, well suited for guitar amp combos and cabinets
- Microphone stand adapter and shock-resistant carrying case included
- Sturdy, reliable die-cast body construction
- Brand: Behringer
- Model Number: B 906
- Capsule Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Design: Instrument Microphone
- On/Off Switch: No
- Frequency Range from (Hz): 50
- Frequency Range to (Hz): 18000
- Battery Power: No
- Switchable Low Cut: Yes
Microphone Bag: Yes
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Behringer
- Packer details: Behringer
- Importer details: Behringer