Evans BD22GB3 Bass Drum Batter Head 22
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Evans BD22GB3 Bass Drum Batter Head 22”
Evan BD22GB3 is the EQ3 series features has two plies of 6.5mil film and gives a controlled low-end rumble and focused attack. Its articulation and strength make the EQ3 especially fit for live playing and will not distort under heavy hitting. With a broad dynamic range, the EQ3 provides punch and low-end spread that solidifies the downbeat.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead construction and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other innovative products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series. Evans drumheads are created with the intent of solving problems for drummers. It regarded for high quality and consistency. All Evans drum heads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- An inner overtone control ring and a removable muffle ring coupled with dry-vents work notably well with and without a microphone.
- Very versatile head for all music forms.
- Also possible in a frosted version.
- Item Weight: 2 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 0.9 x 23.2 inches
- Item Model Number: BD22GB3
- Made in the U.S.A