Fender FA345CE NAT Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
1 Q & A
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
loyaltyMRP : ₹ 31,200
account_balanceEMI options available - view plans
store Powered By : Bhandari Musical Shoppe
offline_pin Brand : Fender
line_style Category : ACOUSTIC GUITAR
star Rating: 5
nature (SKU : Fender_1549446117138)
local_shipping Free Shipping
home Cash On Delivery Available
Fender FA345CE-NAT Auditorium Acoustic Guitar:
The Fender FA345CE allows traditional Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. Quality laminate construction, including lacewood back and sides and flame maple top with the tortoiseshell band, along with a new Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge design an easy-playing instrument that sounds fabulous. The improved Fishman electronics enabling you to take your sound to the stage with comfort. Originating and old players alike will recognise the mahogany neck that provides the guitar with a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
- All-laminate construction; flame maple top.
- Fishman electronics.
- Tortoiseshell binding.
- Modern 3+3 headstock; Viking bridge.
- Lacewood back and sides; mahogany neck.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0971343021
- Body Back: Laminated Lacewood
- Body Sides: Laminated Lacewood
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Auditorium Cutaway
- Body Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Rosette: FA "Keystone" design
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid "Keystone" design
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Fender
- Packer details: Fender
- Importer details: Fender