Fender Squier Deluxe Jazz 5 String Active 3TS Bass Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Fender Squier Deluxe Jazz 5 String Active - 3TS Bass Guitar
The Deluxe Jazz Bass Active V (five-string) is accurate for both a burgeoning five-string player asking active tones or as a low-cost backup for any operation musician. An effective three-band EQ lets you precisely shape your tone for added girth, punch or cut, while the simply-accessible slap switch quickly switches between modern or vintage tones.
- Double single-coil Jazz Bass pickups.
- Mid-scoop "slap switch".
- Quick-release battery chamber.
- Vintage-style five-string bridge with single-groove saddles.
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped form and 20-fret ebony fingerboard.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0300575500
- Colour: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebonol
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 2.008" (51 mm)
- Position Inlays: Side Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Switching: Blend Control
- Configuration: SS
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Controls: Slap Switch, Master Volume, Blend, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Bridge: 5-String Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
- Strings: .045, .065, .085, .110TW, .130TW Gauges
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Fender
- Packer details: Fender
- Importer details: Fender