MarkBass Little Mark Tube MBH110055Z Bass Amplifier Head
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
MarkBass Little Mark Tube MBH110055Z Bass Amp
MarkBass Little Mark Tube MBH110055Z is a Bass Amplifier Head released on Little Mark Tube 15th Anniversary that proposes a perfect mixture of warmth and richness of a tube preamp and the clear sound of the solid-state preamp. The amplifier carries a chain of sounds ranging from the sound in the solid state to the sound in the tube state. The model contains 2 inputs with separate gain controls on the front panel as one 1/4 jack and the other is one combo jack that accepts either an XLR or 1/4. A broad series of timbers are admitted to reaching through the Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator (VLE) and Variable Preshape Filter (VPF).
For the control of a microphone on double bass, a Phantom power switch is guided by the XLR input. Mute control is achievable on simply applying a push or a pull on the master volume switch. The MarkBass Little Mark Tube MBH110055Z produces an amazing range of controls such as Gain 1, Gain 2, Mix, Master Volume, Line Out Level, Ground Lift, Pre/Post EQ, Mute and Phantom Power.
- Brand: MarkBass
- Model: MBH110055Z
- Input 1: Impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- Input 2: (Balanced XLR/1/4" combo) with Phantom Power
- Balanced: Impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp, phantom power 48V
- Effect Return: Impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- Controls: Gain 1, Gain 2, Mix, Master Volume, Line Out Level, Ground Lift, Pre/Post EQ, Mute, Phantom Power
- Equalization: Low, Mid, High Mid, High, VPF, VLE
- Line Out: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- Effect Send: Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Width: 27.6 cm
- Depth: 25 cm
- Height: 8.3 cm
- Output Power: 500W RMS at 4 ohms and 300W RMS at 8 ohms
- Power Requirement: 100/120V, 230V, 240V