Yamaha DZR10 2000W 10 Inch Powered Loudspeaker
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha DZR10 2000W 10 Inch Powered Loudspeaker
Yamaha DZR10 2000W 10 Inch Powered Loudspeaker perfectly designed to offer you world-class SPL performance, advanced DSP processing, unique low-frequency bass sound reproduction, the innovative DZR gives on all fronts realizing an absolutely professional sound produced with a level of power that belies its lightweight, compact design.
Sign of the Times
The top of all Yamaha’s developed sound reinforcement, acoustics, and signal processing technology expertise individually with the introduction of our Dante-enabled models—DZR represents Yamaha’s initial completely integrated, editable/smart speaker range of powered, professional loudspeakers.
Advanced FIR-X Tuning
It comes with advanced 96kHz DSP processors that help concentrate the significant power output of the DZR into absolutely high-resolution sound with ultra-low latency. Yamaha’s innovatively advanced developed FIR-X tuning enhances significantly our exclusive FIR-X tuning technology which uses linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network and correct EQ. Utilizing FIR filters, we can obtain a very uniform frequency response for remarkable accuracy and sound imaging without phase distortion. Authentic EQ filtering is also given for pinpoint adjustment to obtain ideal accuracy and world-class SPL without signal degradation.
It features an onboard LCD screen that lets users smoothly navigate the kind of DSP functions, load presets, and get specific adjustments to PEQ, delay, and routing. Save up to 8 users' presets to keep your own parameter modifications, or use the optimized dedicated factory presets for using DZR and DXS XLF Series in combination. Users can efficiently transfer saved settings to a USB flash drive.
D-CONTOUR is an exceptional multi-band compressor that assures your DZR’s sound stays constant and clear no matter how vigorously you drive them. By continually observing the output of various frequency bands and using the optimum EQ adjustments for each, also the highest output levels keep exceptional musicality and clarity.
An ideal addition to the DZR’s handy cabinet design, D-CONTOUR gives two separate settings, FOH/MAIN or MONITOR mode, allowing more precise tuning of your sound related to your PA’s arrangement. FOH/MAIN mode increases the lower frequencies to pay for the low end that is typically missing while speakers are utilized in rejected applications or installed on a speaker stand. MONITOR mode is designed for floor monitoring purposes by taming down uncertain low frequencies that can be improved by floor reflection, and polishing a broad range of frequencies to give the precision experts demand from their stage monitors.
DSP protection functions for best output and component durability
It comes with a great combination of amplifiers and transducers that can be well-matched and optimized for the best possible performance. Through the development of the DZR and DXS XLF Series, Yamaha measured and examined the stability of each transducer and the overall amplifier output to establish optimal limiter points for each model using definite DSP control. Using many of the same security functions utilized in our high-quality professional power amplifiers, our state-of-the-art DSP consistently monitors the state of the power supply, signal levels, and power amplifiers, transducers, to protect each component to keep maximum performance while increasing component life and usability.
The initial Dante-equipped professional SR loudspeakers
The DZR speakers and DXS XLF subwoofers feature in Dante-equipped D models allowing smart system integration with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices via the Dante I/O (2in/2out) which also features SRC (sample rate conversion) providing 48kHz device compatibility.
Patching is clarified significantly with Yamaha CL/QL digital mixing consoles from the I/O device display when TF console users can pick Quick Config for amazingly quick, easy setup and operation of a modern sound reinforcement system. Consolidating the Dante I/O, with Analog I/O opens up resilient routing and system arrangement options when the Dante break-IN and break-OUT function adds even more versatility by acting as a simple I/O box.
Yamaha’s custom-made control panel software ProVisionare Control for windows and ProVisionare Touch for iPad are also Dante fit, combining more easy remote management of your sound reinforcement system.
Powerful 2000W Class-D amplification
Advanced highly effective Class-D amplification module delivers world-class 2000W of power and an awesome 143dB SPL. All the amp were picked and optimized to meet the full-range DZR’s high, mid (only for DZR315), and low-frequency transducers, while separate, customized amps were produced for the DXS XLF subwoofers as well.
High-quality HF transducers are included of a 2-inch voice coil and a titanium diaphragm, 1-inch throat compression driver, and Neodymium magnet housed in a strong heat–resistant aluminum cast frame.
MF transducer for the 3-way
Special MF transducer for the 3-way DZR10 features an 8 inch Cone, 1.5-inch voice coil giving much efficiency and super-low distortion for the low-mid frequencies, and adding to the exceptionally high 143dB maximum SPL and the purity of the sound.
Yamaha's recently developed exclusive LF transducers use large 3-inch voice coils, cast aluminum frames, and a pretty strong, lightweight neodymium magnet to manage powerful and high-power low-frequency response despite the lightweight construction. This response is securely controlled, especially in the mid-bass and vocal range, ensuring the overall response is paramount and distortion-free also at the highest outputs.
Smart design for professional functionality
Yamaha DZR10 speakers are equipped with a rotatable horn to provide horizontal or vertical mounting to more adjust to the acoustic dimensions of a venue. The DZR10 has 90x60° dispersion from a vertical position coverage angle. The uniform directivity horns were designed to provide smooth, level coverage across the designated coverage area, reducing roll-off that is common in traditional horn designs.
Uses for secure and safe operation
Yamaha DZR10 makes it quick and comfortable to configure panel settings and transfer data via USB and is also equipped with a panel locking function to save your settings safe. You can also export data such as internal devices and log data to USB for fast troubleshooting should problems arise.
- Professional 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2 inch HF and a 10 inch LF.
- Best 137dB SPL and 44Hz-20kHz frequency range is perfect for today’s audio engineering needs.
- Powerful 2000W Class-D amplifier module.
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for accurate high-resolution sound with super-low latency.
- Innovative FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and exact EQ for reducing phase distortion.
- Access a kind of DSP functions and load presets, or allow specific adjustments to PEQ, delay, and routing, etc. via the automatic LCD display.
- D-Contour and extremely reliable protection circuits.
- Floor monitoring setting.
- Compact, lightweight yet very strong plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: DZR10
- Series: DZ
- Speaker type: 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 44Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage area: H90ﾟ x V60ﾟ (Rotatable)
- LF; 10 inch Cone, 3 inch Voice Coil, Neodymium magnet
- MF: -
- HF: 2 inch Voice Coil, 1 inch Throat Compression Driver, Neodymium magnet, Titanium diaphragm
- Crossover: 1.8kHz (FIR-X)
- Sampling frequency rate: Internal: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 137dB SPL *1
- Dynamic: 2000W (LF: 1000W, MF/HF: 1000W) *2
- Burst (20ms): 1100W (LF: 1000W, MF/HF: 100W)
- Continuous: 950W (LF: 850W, MF/HF: 100W)
- Analog I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kΩ, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1: THRU (fix), CH2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power consumption: 45W (Idle), 150W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Top x1, Side x1
- Rigging: M10 x8, M8 x2
- Dimensions: 315 x 537 x 345 mm
- Net weight: 17.9kg
- Options: U-bracket: UB-DZR10H/V, Cover: SPCVR-DZR10
- Others: Enclosure Material, Finish, Color: Plywood, Durable Polyurea Painting, Black
- Floor Monitor Angle; 50°
- Pole socket: Φ35 mm x2 (0° or -7°)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: YAMAHA
- Packer details: YAMAHA
- Importer details: YAMAHA