A Plus NW SP-700 4 8 Ohms Crossover Networks
A Plus NW SP-700 4/8 Ohms Crossover Networks
A Plus NW SP-700 4/8 Ohms Crossover Networks is perfectly designed to split the audio signal into multiple frequency bands. This is done to improve which frequencies are transferred to multiple speaker drivers. A Plus crossover dividing the frequency range up to 3000Hz into multiple bands, each dedicated to their own driver, allows the speaker to more efficiently reduce full-range audio with better fidelity. Whenever the crossover network is used in speaker enclosure, a crossover, frequency is determined that protects the tweeter, enabling it to produce only those frequencies that are can reproduce the best and allows both the response and coverage pattern of the woofers to blend well with the tweeter. It also features a 2 Way X-Over for 12 inch/15 inch Speaker.
- Crossover network is a great choice for higher power 2 Way X-Over for 12 inch/15 inch Speaker.
- H.F. CT-4465, TM-450, L.F. TM-15-350, C-15-400, C-12-350 recommended drivers.
- All crossover frequencies are rated into a 4/8-ohm Impedance.
- Brand: A Plus
- Model: NW SP-700
- Application: 2 Way X-Over for Dual 12 inch/15 inch Speaker
- Recommended Drivers: H.F. CT-4465, TM-450, L.F. TM-15-350, C-15-400, C-12-350
- Power: 850W
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Frequency: 3000Hz
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: A-Plus
- Packer details: A-Plus
- Importer details: A-Plus