Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone perfectly designed to offer your clear, crisp live vocals. Buy on DevMusical.com at Best Price.
Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone perfectly designed to offer your clear, crisp live vocals. Play A-T's next-gen Hi-Energy neodymium magnet, recently developed internal shock mounting, and a multi-stage grille, the ATM510 delivers you fluent vocal sound that's free from handling noise, plosives, and sibilance - while maintaining incredible high-frequency clarity. The ATM510 arrives with A-T's creative Quiet-Flex stand clamp for flexible, quiet mic positioning. If you require a wonderful live vocal mic, look no further than the Audio-Technica ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld microphone.
The Audio-Technica ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld mic features a newly designed internal shock mounting for extremely low handling noise.
This ATM510 uses Audio-Technica's most delinquent multi-stage grille technology, for excellent suppression of sibilance and plosives - all without curtailing the silky high-frequency of your vocals. That's amazing news, as it keeps you (or your FOH engineer) special time - time that won't be spent toying around with the vocals trying to make them sound good.
In addition, to its tough, all-metal construction, the Audio-Technica ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld mic is made for serious professional use. An incredible vocal mic at an awesome price, the ATM510 will shake off the misuses of the road to provide you faithful service - gig after gig, tour after tour.
- Sturdy, all-metal design for roadworthy durability
- Hi-Energy neodymium magnets for articulate vocal reproduction
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp for silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Advanced designed internal shock mounting for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille for excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Gold-plated XLRM connector
- Brand: Audio Technica
- Model Number: ATM510
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-16kHz
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Included Accessories: Stand Clamp, Microphone Pouch
- Weight: 0.21 kg
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Audio-Technica
- Packer details: Audio-Technica
- Importer details: Audio-Technica