Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 2-channel Equalizer and Mastering Processor
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 2-channel Equalizer and Mastering Processor perfectly designed for a complete rack of powerful EQ, dynamics, and time correction - all designed to fix problems and usually max out the sound quality. Including all that it does, you might expect the Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 to cost a fortune, though it doesn't. All tied into a trim, incredibly affordable 1U package. Brimming with advanced equalization, feedback correction, dynamics, and automatic FFT analysis with Auto EQ.
Behringer DEQ2496 is a digital 24-bit/96kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor - perfect for advanced live sound trouble-shooting or audiophile mastering. When you're setting the finishing touches on recorded material or growing your sound for a PA system, the DEQ2496 will provide you with the precise control you need.
In addition, it provides you double 31-band Graphic Equalizers, a 10-band Parametric, and 31-band Virtual Paragraphic Equalizers. Of course, you get phase-neutral digital graphic EQ, however, the DEQ2496 allows you to alter the bandwidth per frequency. If you like the conventional approach to variable bandwidth, you also receive 10-band parametric that can be fine-tuned in gains as small as 1/60 of an octave.
It comes with an FFT (Fast Fourier transform) real-time analyzer for precise graphic display of 61 frequency bands. You can monitor main or digital I/O, AUX/ digital out, or a feed from your RTA mic - and display the results in an assortment of ways (including delightfully retro VU meters). Auto EQ allows you to examine and improve your system's frequency response automatically.
- Very-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz mastering processor featuring 32/40-bit floating-point DSP technology
- Audiophile 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters allowing 113dB of dynamic range
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules:
- Compressor/expander with peak limiter per stereo channel
- 10-band parametric EQ, 31-band graphic EQ, Feedback Destroyer, plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel
- 61-band real-time FFT (Fast Fourier transform) analyzer
- Analyzer emphasizes additional auto EQ function for loudspeaker and room equalization
- Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- In addition stereo imager and stereo delay for delay line applications
- Multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU, and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA/Mic input)
- 64 user memories for whole setups and/or unique module configurations
- Separate mic/line input with phantom power for RTA and Auto-EQ applications
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLRs, stereo aux out, AES/EBU, and S/PDIF I/O
- Wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps, and system updates
- Open design enabling future software updates via MIDI
- Planet Earth switching power supply for 100-240V flexibility, energy efficiency, and clean audio
- Pro-quality components and especially sturdy construction ensure long life
- Brand: Behringer
- Model Number: Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496
- Number of Bands: 2 x 31-band
- Q Type: Variable
- Boost/Cut Range: ±15dB
- Low Cut Filter: Variable
- High Cut Filter: Variable
- Faders Throw: Virtual Faders
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 1.75 inch
- Width: 19 inch
- Depth: 8.5 inch
Weight: 2 kg
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Behringer
- Packer details: Behringer
- Importer details: Behringer