Samson Stage Wierless System LM10 Lavalier Mic
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Samson Stage Wireless System LM10 Lavalier Mic:
The Samson LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone is a low form, micro-miniature condenser microphone with a 3mm capsule that presents exceptional audio reproduction and a lightweight clip design for an inconspicuous/unobtrusive position, making it accurate for performance, fitness and other vocal applications. The LM10 can be handled with most successful wireless transmitters.
The LM10’s off-axis frequency response is narrow, resulting in a distinct and clear reproduction regardless of the position of the capsule relevant to the sound source. Its lightweight clip design appears a low profile, nearly ideal arrangement on ties, lapels and more.
The LM10 is unusually well suited for use with Samson wireless systems, the four included adapters allow the microphone to be managed with most other brand's wireless transmitters as well. The microphone is also bundled with four windscreens for diminishing occurrences of popping and wind noise, a clothing cable clip for unobtrusive placement of the cable and a protective carry case for the whole system.
- Brand: Samson
- Model Number: LM10
- 3mm mic capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup design
- Windscreens, clothing cable clip and carry case also involved.
- A lightweight clip device for placement on ties, lapels, etc.
- Low profile, micro-miniature condenser lavalier microphone.
- An outstanding audio character for broadcast, presentation, the house of worship, theatre and other musical applications.
- Includes cable adapters (3.5mm, Hirose 4-pin, Switchcraft TA3F, Switchcraft TA4F) for compatibility with various popular wireless transmitters.
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: SAMSON
- Packer details: SAMSON
- Importer details: SAMSON