Samson Concert 99 Guitar System
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
Samson Concert 99 Guitar System:
The Samson Concert 99 Guitar joins 80 channels of high-definition audio and ultimate reliability into a sturdy all-metal, rack-mountable chassis with a stage-ready backlit display. With easy 1-touch setup, comfortable monitoring, a 300' UHF operating range and effective transmitter battery life, this frequency-agile system allows unparalleled value to guitarists, bassists and other stringed instrumentalists in search of secure wireless freedom.
GC32 Guitar Cable
The CR99 Wireless Receiver via the CB99 Beltpack Transmitter, which emphasises Samson's GC32 Guitar Cable with a locking connector. Offering eight hours of battery time utilising two AA batteries, the CB99 transmitter features a fickle Gain control, pop less 1-touch Mute button and metal belt clip.
The CR99 Wireless Receiver proposes 80 total operating channels, choosing the suitable frequency choice for your area. Quick to set up, the CR99's Group scan serves to avoid conflicting frequencies, while its IR sync function recognises users to wirelessly match the transmitter to the receiver’s working frequency.
The CR99 receiver features a glossy, backlit LCD for monitoring on dark stages, even at long distances. The LCD also gives the exact battery life of your transmitter, along with the channel number and its similar UHF frequency.
- Brand: Samson
- Model Number: Concert 99
- Multifunctional backlit LCD
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- 300' operating range
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
- Metal belt clip
- GC32 Guitar Cable with locking connector
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
- Rugged all-metal, rack-mountable chassis
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when a transmitter is off/out of range