Samson Concert 99 Presentation System
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Samson Concert 99 Presentation System:
The Samson's Concert 99 Presentation connects 80 channels of high-definition audio and extreme loyalty into a sturdy all-metal, rack-mountable chassis with a stage-ready backlit display. With simple 1-touch setup, comfortable monitoring, a 300' UHF operating range and effective transmitter battery life, this frequency-agile system allows unique value to presenters, educators and others in search of a reliable wireless option.
LM10 Lavalier Mic
The CR99 Wireless Receiver via the CB99 Beltpack Transmitter, which comprises Samson's LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone. The CB99 transmitter highlights a variable Gain control, pop less 1-touch Mute button and metal belt clip.
The CR99's Group scan accommodates avoid conflicting frequencies, while its IR sync function supports users to wirelessly pair the transmitter to the receiver’s operating frequency.
The CR99 receiver features a bright, backlit LCD for monitoring on dark stages, even at long ranges. The LCD also displays the specific battery life of your transmitter, along with the channel number and its similar UHF frequency.
- Brand: Samson
- 1-touch Mute
- Metal belt clip
- Multifunctional backlit LCD
- Removable 1/4-wave antennas
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- 300' operating range
- Variable Gain control
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless system
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to eight simultaneous systems per frequency band
- AC adapter and rackmount kit included
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with locking connector
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when the transmitter is off/out of range