Behringer Ultralink MS8000 Microphone Splitter
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Behringer Ultralink MS8000 Microphone Splitter is perfectly designed to send your mic signal to multiple locations, such as stage monitors, mixing consoles, and broadcast trucks. The MS8000 lets you connect to the front of the house and your ears monitor simultaneously. It comes with 8 inputs and 16 outputs give you lots of flexibility when a Lift/Ground switch and linkable channels make the Ultralink MS8000 an essential tool for studio and stage.
Behringer Ultralink MS8000's 8 front-panel XLR inputs make it simple to connect your DI boxes and microphones, even in a crowded rack. A Lift/Ground switch improves your music by excluding hum and other ground loop noises. Plus, XLR Direct Out sends your signal post-transformer, while an XLR Link Out sends it pre-transformer. It lets you send the Direct Out signal to the front of the house or a mixing console when simultaneously sending the Link Out signal to your monitor headphone or board mixer.
By using the Behringer Ultralink MS8000's Input Link function, you can connect 2 adjacent channels. It enables you to connect a source to one channel and send it from the outputs of two channels. Behringer MS8000 also enables you to link two adjacent channels and consolidate their source into a single output, which is ideal for managing multiple playback devices or converting stereo signals to mono.
- Premium ultra-low noise 8 in/16 out microphone splitter
- Phantom power link to Direct Output
- Every channel features Direct and Link outputs
- Output ground lift switch per channel
- Adjustable input link switches
- Brand: Behringer
- Model Number: Ultralink MS8000's
- Inputs: 8 x XLR
- Outputs: 8 x XLR (direct out), 8 x XLR (link out)
- Phantom Power: Passed through direct outs
- Power Source: Passive
- Dimensions: 48.31 x 6.5 x 4.39 cm;
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Behringer
- Packer details: Behringer
- Importer details: Behringer