Dunlop QZ1 Cry Baby Q Zone Fixed Wah Pedal
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Dunlop QZ1 Cry Baby Q-Zone Fixed Wah Pedal is perfectly designed to offer you the bright, loud vocality of a fixed-position Cry Baby Wah in a standard pedal box. With this Wah Pedal, you no need to need around with the rocker and try to listen for the sweet spot every time you got on stage.
Alike the Cry Baby 95Q Wah, this pedal enables you to encourage your effect signal and adjust the bandpass configuration from broad to narrow with the Volume and Q Zone controls respectively. This Peak controller acts like the rocker pot of a wah pedal, setting the frequency center of the effect precisely where you need it so that you don’t have to worry about hitting the rocker and missing your position.
- Resonant, rich sound of a Cry Baby wah with fixed position
- Increases the signal and controls the bandwidth of the filter
- True bypass, controls for volume, Q zone, peak
- Bypass footswitch with Status LED
- Metal housing
- Simple control interface enables for bandpass shape, adjustment of boost, and frequency center
- Brand: Dunlop
- Model Number: QZ1
- Mono jack input / output: 6.3 mm
- Current consumption: 4 mA
- Dimensions: 110 x 65 x 50 mm
Weight: approx: 250 g
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Dunlop
- Packer details: Dunlop
- Importer details: Dunlop