Fender American Elite Stratocaster Ocean Turquoise
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Fender American Elite Strat, Ebony Fingerboard, Ocean Turquoise:
The American Elite Stratocaster proceeds to be one of the genuine modern Strats for the money. Its maple neck has a modern "C" shape at the nut, morphing into a modern "D" profile at the neck heel for faster lead playing and suitable chording. Fender's asymmetrical neck volute presents excellent access to higher frets. The expanded S-1 pickup switching method will give even veteran Strat players a reason to update. Fender's tremolo system is also better than ever for the American Elite, with a softer response and a copper-infused bridge plate to help fight tuning slippage.
Fender American Elite Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- High-mass saddles for combined chime and sustain.
- 2-point tremolo bridge joins texture to chords and leads.
- S-1 switching implements alternate wiring options for exciting new tones.
- Passing Lane switch bypasses tone and volume pots for controlled chaos.
- Excellent access to higher frets thanks to asymmetrical neck volute.
- Locking short-post tuners for tuning durability and fast string changes.
- Holds strap locks, pop-in trem arm and improvement wrenches.
- Brand: Fender
- Manufacturer Part Number:0114001708
- Body Type: Solidbody.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster.
- Number of Strings:6.
- Body Material: Alder.
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane.
- Colour: Ocean Turquoise.
- Neck Material: Maple.
- Neck Shape: Compound, modern "C" to "D".
- Radius:9.5"-14" compound.
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony.
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dot inlays.
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo.
- Scale Length:25.5".
- Nut Width:1.685".
- Nut Material: Bone.
- Strings: Fender USA NPS, 9-42.
- Tuners: Locking short-post tuning machines.
- Neck Pickup:4th generation Noiseless Single-coil.
- Middle Pickup:4th generation Noiseless Single-coil.
- Bridge Pickup:4th generation Noiseless Single-coil.
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with pop-in arm.