Fender Classic Vibes Stratocaster 60s Rosewood 3TS Electric Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
The Fender Classic Vibe Stratocaster '60s extracts that musically adventurous decade, combining several modern characteristics. The thick tone appears from the Alnico V single-coil pickups - fast attack with a little extra midrange force. It has Custom staggered polepieces present increased string-to-string balance. The 60s-style neck treats a convenient 9.5" radius for suitable playing and string bending.
The neck on that model sports a vintage-tinted gloss surface for an extremely excellent aged look.
These pickups use traditional Alnico V magnets for lightly hotter output with improved string scale and passionate midrange - famous for lead guitar.
This instrument highlights an improved neck planned for convenience and appearance, with a modern "C"-shaped profile and a soft back finish.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0303010500
- Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Configuration: SSS
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Neck Pickup, Middle Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)