Fender Squier Bass Guitar Vintage Modified Jaguar 3TSB
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Fender Squier Bass Guitar Vintage Modified Jaguar - 3TSB:
Fender Squier Bass Guitar styled Jaguar now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including clear-sounding Duncan Created pickups and an improved fingerboard radius. Squier's Vintage Modified Jaguar rocks unique hallmarks, too; 24" scale, dual-circuit switching and limitations, floating-vibrato bridge and colourful surfaces.
- Classic Jaguar compact scale length (24”).
- Dual Duncan Designed JG-101 single-coil pickups.
- Pickup on/off switches and tone circuit switch.
- Vintage-style bridge with non-locking “floating” vibrato.
- Standard dual-circuit design with volume and tone controls for each.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0372000500
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size Medium: Jumbo
- Nut Material: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Configuration: SS
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed JG-101B Single-Coil Jaguar
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed JG-101N Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato