Fender Squier Classic Vibes Stratocaster 50s Maple 2TS Electric Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
The Fender Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s presents unmistakable '50s-era Fender vibe and sound. A system set of pickups cranks out genuine tone - clear and sharp, with excellent sustain, balanced in difficulty mode. It has Custom staggered pole pieces present increased string-to-string volume scale for obviously defined tone. It is available in 2-Color Sunburst.
Fender Squier Classic Vibes Stratocaster '50s Maple Features:
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped form.
- 21-fret maple fingerboard.
- Five-way pickup switch.
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge.
- Three design vintage-style single-coil Stratocaster pickups.
- White pickguard.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0303000503
- Colour: 2-Color Sunburst
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Configuration: SSS
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Neck Pickup, Middle Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Fender
- Packer details: Fender
- Importer details: Fender