Fender Squier Standard Stratocaster Left Handed ATB Electric Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Fender Squier Standard Stratocaster Left-Handed ATB Electric Guitar
The Fender Squier Standard Stratocaster Left-Handed Model is an excellent playing guitar with a fabulous vibe and improved feel. It provides Player-friendly characteristics like a 22-fret fingerboard and a slimmer neck make for comfortable playing and choke-free bends. The control layout is comfortable to work while the alnico single-coil pickups present plenty of punch.
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped form and “large” headstock.
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard.
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching.
- Two-point synchronized tremolo with block saddles.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0321620537
- Colour: Antique Burst
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Engraved
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Fender
- Packer details: Fender
- Importer details: Fender