Fender Squier Stratocaster HSS 3TS Electric Guitar
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Fender Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster RW-Fretboard-HSS-3TS:
Fender Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster HSS comes roaring back with a convincing mix of custom style and up-to-the-minute improved features. Tonally accomplished, the Duncan Designed HB-102 humbucking bridge pickup and the couple of SC-101 single-coil neck and middle pickups blend to crank out rocking improved tone.
- Vintage-style tuners.
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge.
- Five-way pickup switch, aged white control knobs.
- Tinted maple neck with “C”-shaped form and 21-fret rosewood fingerboard.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0371215500
- Body: Material Basswood
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 4 x 14.5 inches
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Configuration: HSS
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-102B Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed SC-101N Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Neck Pickup, Middle Pickup
- Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042