Fender Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Electric Guitar Bass 3TSB
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Fender Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Electric Guitar Bass - 3TSB
Fender Squier Jazz Bass passes fabulous legendary Jazz Bass technique and show, with two snappy-sounding Fender-designed pickups and a conveniently slim "C"-shaped maple neck. For excellent sound and sense with superior Squier appearance and value, look no more than the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass.
These Fender-designed pickups are complete of growling, authentic Fender tone.
The neck on this pattern sports a vintage-tinted gloss surface for an extremely pleasing aged look.
This pattern has a slightly slimmer C-shaped neck profile than maximum models, offering a quick, sleek and suitable fret-hand feel.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0376600500
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume ( Middle Pickup, Bridge Pickup ), Master Tone