Gibson CS336 Semi Hollow BCCS336PBXVS Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Gibson CS 336 Semi-Hollow BCCS336PBXVS Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar
Gibson CS 336 Semi-Hollow BCCS336PBXVS Vintage Sunburst Electric Guitar is an excellent choice for players that want the singing sustain of a Les Paul with the airy warmth of an ES-335. The way playing resonates through the hollow airspace in this guitar's carved-out mahogany body. Gibson's CS 336 popular '57 Classic humbucking pickups additional enhance your tone. Semi-hollow body arched figured maple top covers a solid center block that gives massive sustain and resists unwanted feedback. Comes with tonal superiority is yours when you plug the CS-336 Figured Top into your ideal tube amplifier. Packed with '57 Classic humbucking pickups, you'll be capable to dial in chiming country tones as smoothly as the sounds of brutally distorted rock. This '57 Classic neck pickup delivers classic hollow body-style tones for everything from soft jazz to dirty blues.
Gibson Custom designed the CS-336 Figured Top to have a similar tonal charm as the ES-335, but with a smaller mahogany body that magnifies sustain. The tonal complexity provided by the semi-hollow-body, and appreciate the resistance to feedback. Including the mahogany and rosewood neck will instantly feel comfortable and familiar to any fan of Gibson electric guitars. Gibson CS 336 took special care with every detail of the CS-336 Figured Top. All Gibson Custom guitar holds an ultra-precise Plek Pro setup, which optimizes the fretboard and nut for amazingly perfect intonation and a just-right feel. Moreover, little feels like the quartersawn neck and the 17-degree headstock angle not only add to the marvelous tone and feel, they remain true to the ES Series as well as Gibson's history.
- Semi-hollow body design for enhanced harmonic richness.
- Takes the legendary sound of both Gibson's ES-335 and Les Paul.
- '57 Classic humbucking pickups offer vintage-voiced flexibility.
- The mahogany body is carved out for a warmer take on the semi-hollow tone.
- Gibson 4-knob Volume and Tone setup.
- Mahogany neck with a rosewood fretboard.
- Figured maple top, Dot Inlays.
- Brand: Gibson
- Series: CS 336 Semi-Hollow
- Model Number: BCCS336PBXVS
- Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 inch
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck Pickup: '57 Classic
- Bridge Pickup: '57 Classic
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Control: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson deluxe
- Country of origin: United States
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Gibson
- Packer details: Gibson
- Importer details: Gibson