KAT KT KP1 Kick Trigger for KTMP1
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
KAT KT-KP1 Kick Trigger for KTMP1
This kick trigger works great with all common Piezo input trigger interfaces and drum modules. The kick trigger enlarges the sound triggering capability of the KTMP1 by giving extra bass drum operation with a standard bass drum pedal. KT-KP1 is compact and portable enough to carry it anywhere. It is intensely made to work with KAT KTMP1 through a bass drum pedal. Also, it has a non-slip Velcro base that gives greater stability to players while performing on stage. Piezo input trigger interfaces provide swift response and numerous articulations to ensure a natural and realistic sound. KT-KP1 kick trigger allows sampling digital drum kit into a range of unique drum sounds through an electronic drum module.
- Compact design offers great portability.
- Specially made to work with KAT KTMP1 accessories.
- Support most of the KAT drum modules.
- The rugged and durable metal outfit that protect sensors from any harm.
- The output connection offers secure connections.
- It has consistent Piezo input trigger and responsive interfaces.
- The Velcro non-slippery base offers great stability.
- It comes with a 1M cable.
- Standard jack connectivity.
- Brand: KAT
- Model: KT-KP1
- Transducer: Piezo
- Connectivity: Link and Module
- Accessories: Beater, cable
- Dimensions: 172mm X 112mm X 100mm
- Weight: 1.3 Kg