Marshall 1959SLP Super Lead 100 watt Valve Head
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Marshall 1959SLP Super Lead - 100 Watt Tube Head
Marshall 1959SLP Super Lead comes with half-open back, all-tube 100-watt head and an Iconic Plexi tone. This device is often known as the amplifier that led to the rock revolution. It has an Iconic Marshall Plexi tone that gives you simple tonal bliss so you can enjoy the music which you’ll get only from brand Marshall. Its reissue is so good that it is considered identical. With all-tube design and tone, it features the best specification for EL34 and 12AX7 tubes.
Marshall 1959SLP has not only improved the music experience for musicians but also efficiently supported during jams, practices and gigs at home or on stage. The Black and Golden finish gives you a perfect opportunity to feel the music with ease and comfort. Also, now revolutionize the way you used to experience music by trying this superbly designed 100 Watt Tube Head.
- Defeatable effects loop.
- All-tube 100-watt head.
- Iconic Marshall Plexi tone.
- The amplifier that led the rock revolution.
- Tonal bliss could be achieved only from Marshall.
- A reissue is so good that it is considered identical.
- All-tube design and tone featuring for EL34 & 12AX7 tubes.
- Brand: Marshall
- Model Number: M-1959SLP-01
- Colour: Black
- Technology : Valve
- Channels : 2 Split
- Output wattage : 100 w
- Inputs : 4 (2 x high and 2 x low)
- Power amp valves : 4 x EL34
- Effectloop : 1 serial switchable
- Preamp valves : 2 ECC83 & 1 ECC83 phase splitter
- Cable : Detachable power & Speaker cable included
- Width : 750 mm / 29.5"
- Height : 260 mm / 10.2"
- Depth : 210 mm / 8.3"
- Weight : 20.45 kg / 45 lbs
- Controls : Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, High Treble / Loudness I, Normal / Loudness II
- Outputs : 2 1/4" jack speaker outputs which are selectable as 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Marshall
- Packer details: Marshall
- Importer details: Marshall