Marshall Vintage JCM-900 4100 100 Watt Amplifier Head
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Marshall Vintage JCM-900 4100 - 100 Watt Tube Head
Marshall JCM-900 comes with two speaker outputs of Tube Head with a reissue of all-tube heads. This device comes in a simple design possessing ECC83 and 5881 tube tone. It’s fitted with a Birch-ply construction that looks great, plays great and serves musicians well by creating a definite pack of music punches. It has a single-channel operation, easy to dial in great tones and true bypass operation for sonic transparency.
Marshall JCM-900 has not only improved the playing experience for musicians but also efficiently supported during jams, practices and gigs at home or on stage. The Black finish with series FX loop to switch effects pedals in and out makes you feel the music with the ease and comfort of carrying. Also, you can revolutionize the way you used to perform by trying this superbly designed 100 Watt Tube Head.
- Two speaker outputs.
- Birch-ply construction.
- All-tube design Available.
- Connecting extension cabinets.
- Incredibly powerful at 100-watts.
- A range of amazing guitar tones.
- Straightforward control set available.
- Tone featuring ECC83 and 5881 tubes.
- Not an amp that's made to be played quietly.
- True bypass operation for sonic transparency.
- Series FX loop to switch effects pedals in and out.
- Incredibly strong to make it ready for life on the road.
- Brand: Marshall
- Model Number: JCM900-4100
- Colour: Black
- Type: Tube
- Power: 100 watts
- Reverb: Yes
- EQ: 4-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x TS
- Outputs: 2 x TS
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Number of Tubes: 7
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 4 x 5881
- Weight: 19 kg.
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Marshall
- Packer details: Marshall
- Importer details: Marshall