Roland Guitar amplifier AC 60 RW
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland Guitar Amplifier AC-60 RW:
The Roland AC-60 RW Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier is a compressed stereo acoustic amp with purified, simple tone. Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, some of them can compete with the creamy, original tone of the compressed AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier.
- Available Mute switch for silent tuning on the scene.
- Stereo Line Out for PA and record applications; Subwoofer output.
- Thick stereo acoustic amplifier with complete, natural tone and superb projection.
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback commands permit for maximum volume without feedback.
- Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power.
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker arrangement loud fairly for club gigs and small PA applications.
- Built-in tilt stand suggests excellent acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially accessible speaker stands.
- Onboard DSP passes lush stereo/multi-band chorus, recently developed 'wide' chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch command.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: AC-60 RW
- Rated Power Output: 30 Watts + 30 Watts
- Speakers: 2x 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Power Consumption: 68 Watts
- Included: Owner's Manual, Soft Carry Case
- Nominal Input Level :Guitar Channel: -10 dBu, Mic/Line Channel: -50/-10 dBu, Aux In: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level :DI/Tuner Out: +4 dBu, Line Out: +4 dBu, Subwoofer Out: +4 dBu