Roland XPS 10 Red Expandable Synthesizer Pro Keyboard
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland XPS-10 Red Expandable Synthesizer Pro Keyboard
Roland XPS-10 Red Expandable Synthesizer Pro Keyboard is perfectly designed for gigging hobbyists and musicians alike, it gives appreciated Roland sound and features at a pretty attractive price. This smooth, performance-ready synth is decorated with almost 1500 sounds from the Roland library, adding classics from the D-50 and XP series, clever modern tones from the JUNO-Di, and many others. A broad range of genuine instrument sounds are on board as well, and it’s even feasible to send your own custom sounds via USB memory and allow them to the keyboard. Live to play is more improved with a large selection of hands-on controls, plus comfortable Audio Pads for burning off backing or rhythms tracks with an easy touch. Comfortable to carry, smooth to use, and packed with top-level sounds, the sleek XPS-10 puts Roland quality under your fingers wherever you play.
The XPS-10 is loaded with almost 1500 pro-quality sounds, many of which are obtained from the immensely successful JUNO-Di. There’s a wide range of ready-to-play sounds for including all music styles, with electric and acoustic pianos, strings, brass, synths, organs, and other necessary instruments at your disposal. Also including traditional products such as the XP-60/-30/-10, D-50, SRX Expansion Boards, and more. Additionally, many asked after ethnic instruments and genuine local sounds from around the globe make the XPS-10 perfect for playing music styles special to your region.
Including the expandable XPS-10, you’re not limited to simply the internal sounds via USB flash memory, you can mix your own custom sounds as well. Utilizing the Sample Import function, a WAV audio file saved on USB memory can efficiently be mapped to the keyboard, with all the proper pitches selected automatically. Several audio files can be sent and saved in the XPS-10 (up to a total of 32 MB). This allows an excellent way to personalize the keyboard with desired sounds and unique local instruments.
Its panel features 6 Audio Pads for performing AIFF, WAV, and MP3 audio files while playing. Simply fill up a USB memory stick with your preferred backing loops, tracks, and sound effects, and then trigger them from the 6 pads as you like. Moreover, the Audio Pads can be utilized to play the XPS-10’s range of built-in rhythms, giving comfortable backing for performing, practice, jamming. Invented for a live show, the XPS-10’s straightforward interface allows you to concentrate on the music. Sounds are arranged in relevant categories for fast selection, and your preferences can be attributed to dedicated keys for quick recall. It’s easy to layer 2 sounds concurrently or to divide the playing keyboard, for example, bass with the left hand and piano or strings with the right. Sound Modify sliders give immediate access to primary parameters such as resonance, attack, cutoff, and release, presenting it comfortable to grow your sound at the moment. Also features a slider for setting levels for layered and split sounds, chorus and reverb effects, and the Audio Pad section.
Roland XPS-10 incorporates a User Scale function, providing you to customize the keyboard’s tuning. Every scale note can be independently set in one-cent increments, giving the fine-tuning control that’s necessary for various ethnic music styles. While planning user scales, quarter-tone steps (+/- 50 cents) can be established immediately by holding a key while pressing the desired key. Incredibly compact and light, the XPS-10 is a breeze for one person to transport from place to place. Its weight is just 4 kg, it’s perfect for touring players, worship musicians, nightclub performers, and also famous for busking, street gigs, and other mobile performing situations.
- Pro performance keyboard with a different range of high-quality sounds for studio and live playing.
- Broad range of ethnic sounds, also a User Scale function for formulating regional tunings.
- Sample Import function enables users to import and perform custom sounds from the keyboard.
- 6 Audio Pads for triggering sound effects, audio loops, and files via USB memory or built-in XPS-10 rhythms.
- Sturdy built-in effects three MFX (each with 78 types) also global chorus and reverb.
- Automatic user interface, intended for live performance.
- Quick-access keys for popular sounds and layer, octave shift, split, and transpose functions.
- Sound Modify section for real-time level control and sound shaping.
- Arpeggio function with a wide range of adjustable parameters.
- USB Computer port gives MIDI communication with modern music software.
- Durable, Compact design with the lightweight body (4 kg) for comfortable transport.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: XPS-10 Red
- Colour: Red
- Keyboard: 61 keys (with velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- Parts: 16 parts
- Preset Memory: Patches: 1,273 + 256 (GM2), Drum Kits: 19 + 9 (GM2), Performances: 16
- User Memory: Patches: 256, Drum Kits: 8, Performances: 128, Favourites: 100
- Effects: Multi-Effects: 3 systems, 78 types, Chorus: 3 types,Reverb: 5 types
- File Format: Audio File: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits)
- File Format: Audio File: WAV, AIFF, MP3
- External Memory: USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory: Sold Separately)
- Rhythm Pattern: Preset: 24 groups x 6
- Arpeggio: Preset: 128
- Controllers: Pitch Bend/Modulation lever, Sound Modify slider x 9
- Display: 16 characters 2 line LCD
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PEDAL jack
- USB COMPUTER port (MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current draw: 1.3 A
- Accessories: Owner’s manual, AC adaptor, Power cord
- Dimensions: 1002 x 251 x 93
- Weight: 4 kg
- Dimensions: 111.8 x 55.9 x 20.3 cm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Roland
- Packer details: Roland
- Importer details: Roland