Roland Ne 1 Noise Eater
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Roland NE-1 Noise Eater:
The Roland NE-1 Noise Eater is a little sound isolation foot composed to be used with a kick pad and hi-hat hold in a V-Drums set simultaneously with the guide NE-10 Noise Eater. NE-1 units arranged under every leg of a kick pad and hi-hat stand dramatically decrease the transfer of noises and vibrations through the floor generated by regular playing. When the NE-1 is managed in sequence with NE-10 units placed under kick and hi-hat pedals. These products present an easy and comfortable way for users in multi-level buildings to appreciate V-Drums freely without disrupting people occupying rooms or dwellings below.
- Lets users like playing V-Drums without annoying family members and neighbours.
- Highly efficient sound isolation for V-Drums V-Kick pads and hi-hat holds used with multiple V-Hi-Hat models.
- Degrades playing noise and vibration check through the floor to rooms below by around 75 per cent, based on Roland analysis data.
- Ideal for drummers that remain in multi-level homes, apartments and condos; also excellent for multi-level lesson studios and music classrooms.
- Brand: Roland
- Model Number: NE-1.
- Width: 70 mm, 2-13/16 inches.
- Depth: 70 mm, 2-13/16 inches.
- Height: 32 mm, 1-5/16 inches.
- Weight: 110 g, 0 lbs. 4 oz.
- Compatible Models: KD-140, KD-120, VH-13, VH-11.