Yamaha RS320 Stock Yellow Electric Guitar
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha RS320 Electric Guitar, Stock Yellow
Yamaha RS320 Electric Guitar has derived its inspiration from London and Tokyo’s vintage street-racing motorbikes and carefully engineered to bring out the unique personality of each guitar in the line-up. It has sensational curves and contours of the ground-up body design to provide strength and power during performances to the guitarists.
The distinctive color and finishing with custom-wound pickups provide this model a perfect match with the guitar’s character. With a mass-optimized 3D design available for its users in a Stock Yellow finish, this model provides a perfect balance, ultra-comfortable solid Mahogany body, and optimal tonal foundation. The Revstar collection comprises a diverse line-up of instruments as unique and extraordinary with build in quality, easy jamming, and great playability.
- Ceramic magnet.
- Nato neck.
- Rosewood fretboard.
- Two ceramic humbuckers.
- 3-way toggle switch.
- Black pickguard.
- Nickel hardware.
- Solid Nato Body.
- Die-cast Tuners, Tune-O-Matic Bridge.
- Set-in Neck with Thin Profile.
- Tom Bridge and stop bar tailpiece.
- Brass base plate for powerful, punchy tone.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: RS320 Stock Yellow
- Body: Nato
- Neck: Set-in nato
- Neck contour: Slim
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 350 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Frets: 22 Medium frets
- Size: 628 mm
- Pickups: 2 x ceramic humbucker
- System: 1 Master volume and 1 sound knob
- Switch: 3-Way toggle switch
- Guard: Black pickguard
- Hardware: Nickel
- Formation: TOM bridge and stop bar tailpiece
- Colour: Stock Yellow
- Product Dimension: 42.5 x 17.9 x 4.1 inches
- Product Weight: 10.6 pounds