Yamaha RS320 Stock Yellow Electric Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha RS320 Electric Guitar, Stock Yellow
Yamaha RS320 Electric Guitar has derived its inspiration from London and Tokyo’s vintage street-racing motorbikes and carefully engineered to bring out the unique personality of each guitar in the line-up. It has sensational curves and contours of the ground-up body design to provide strength and power during performances to the guitarists.
The distinctive color and finishing with custom-wound pickups provide this model a perfect match with the guitar’s character. With a mass-optimized 3D design available for its users in a Stock Yellow finish, this model provides a perfect balance, ultra-comfortable solid Mahogany body, and optimal tonal foundation. The Revstar collection comprises a diverse line-up of instruments as unique and extraordinary with build in quality, easy jamming, and great playability.
- Ceramic magnet.
- Nato neck.
- Rosewood fretboard.
- Two ceramic humbuckers.
- 3-way toggle switch.
- Black pickguard.
- Nickel hardware.
- Solid Nato Body.
- Die-cast Tuners, Tune-O-Matic Bridge.
- Set-in Neck with Thin Profile.
- Tom Bridge and stop bar tailpiece.
- Brass base plate for powerful, punchy tone.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: RS320 Stock Yellow
- Body: Nato
- Neck: Set-in nato
- Neck contour: Slim
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 350 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Frets: 22 Medium frets
- Size: 628 mm
- Pickups: 2 x ceramic humbucker
- System: 1 Master volume and 1 sound knob
- Switch: 3-Way toggle switch
- Guard: Black pickguard
- Hardware: Nickel
- Formation: TOM bridge and stop bar tailpiece
- Colour: Stock Yellow
- Product Dimension: 42.5 x 17.9 x 4.1 inches
- Product Weight: 10.6 pounds
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: YAMAHA
- Packer details: YAMAHA
- Importer details: YAMAHA