Yamaha SHS 300 White Sonogenic Keytar Keyboard
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha SHS-300 White Sonogenic Keytar Keyboard
Yamaha SHS-300 White Sonogenic Keytar Keyboard introducing with most advanced features with a compact, smooth design that allows you to quick access to the enthusiasm of playing music, even if you are a beginner and never played before. According to Yamaha, the word Keytar comes from Keyboard + Guitar. Battery power means no restrictions on when and where you like to play your keyboard.
The JAM function gives you the freedom to play along with your favorite music, it doesn't matter you’re in a live session. It allows you to keep playing all night long with the tunes you love. This amazing and powerful performance function offers you play along with songs saved on a smart device by using the Chord Tracker smart device app. The notes automatically match the songs no matter which keys you press, hence no worries about fingering or even recoding recognizing the proper chords and scales.
The Keytar also features 12 different instrument voices. From drums to synthesizers, it has the accurate sound available for you to play any variety of music. The 37 significant HQ mini-keys give a premium feel and response for accurate, fast, and natural playing. Including 32-note polyphony for smooth performance.
JAM Function Mode:
JAM features a three Jam mode, each model comes with a unique function for a specific playing style.
- First is 1Finger mode, it is perfect for playing backing. It combines harmonies with the notes played on the keyboard, so this mode allows you to play full backing parts even just on the finger.
- Second is Backing mode, it is best for the backing. Before starting to play, try to feel the rhythm of the songs. Then begin playing the chors in the time with the music.
- The third is Melody A mode, it is great for playing melodies. Try creating engaging ad-lib phrases, and appreciate consistently impressive musical results.
Keytar offers you to express yourself with a kind of instrument sounds and styles for your performance, compositions, or even practice. Pick from a variety of sounds to select the instrument that completely suits artistic needs at the time.
There is no need for an external amp or connection, a built-in speaker allows you to play virtually anytime, anywhere. So simply pick up the SHS-300 and play.
Easily connect via USB to your smart device or computer to use the Chord Tracker app or with the help of music production software you can use it as a Midi keyboard for composing and recording.
- JAM mode allows you to concentrate on playing the rhythms while the instrument worries about playing the right notes of songs.
- It features a compact, smooth design that fits just about anywhere.
- Comfortable for both standing up or sitting down situations.
- Premium Wave Memory Stereo Sampling produces the natural instrument sound in stereo.
- 12 Voices are divided into 4 Voices sections with 3 variations in each voice.
- 32-note polyphony ideal for the performance of beginner to pro-level pieces, allowing for sustained notes to ring through without being cut off.
- Adjust the pitch up or down for subtle energetic moves.
- Polish your sound by adding effective arrangements with ease.
- Deliver flavor to your playing with sustain, pitch bend, and vibrato features.
- The automatic interface is easy and quick to learn.
- No external connections or amp is required.
- Battery power allows you to take the stage.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: SHS-300- WH
- Series: Sonogenic
- Colour: White
- Control Interface
- Number of Keys: 37
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Other Controllers
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Panel: Language: English
- Voices: Panel Sustain: Yes
- Overall Controls
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning: 427.0 – 440.0 – 453.0 Hz
- JAM: JAM Function (3 modes)
- Tone Generation: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: Number of Polyphony (Max.): 32
- Preset: Number of Voices: 12
- Storage and Connectivity
- DC IN: 5 V
- Headphones: Mini stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- AUX IN: Yes (stereo-mini)
- USB TO HOST: Yes The MIDI control messages that the SHS-300 can send and receive are different from those of the SHS-500. For information on the MIDI control messages that the SHS-300 can send and receive, please refer to the “SHS-300 MIDI Reference
- Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 0.7 W
- Speakers: 8 cm
- Power Supply
- Power Supply: USB AC Adaptors (5 V / 1 A) or batteries (Four AA-size alkaline (LR6) or Self-powered USB hub (5 V / 1 A), Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries manganese (R6))
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W (When using USB AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Accessories: Strap, USB cable, Owner’s Manual
- Dimensions: 733 x 56 x 125 mm
- Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year