Yamaha YDP 164 Arius Black Console Digital Piano
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Yamaha YDP-164 Arius Black Console Digital Piano
Yamaha YDP-164 Arius Black Console Digital Piano is introducing a fully high-tech sampling system into this Piano, so you receive the brilliant sound of Yamaha's flagship 9 feet CFX concert grands. It offers you true piano sound and feels, with exceptional playing experience. DRS Damper Resonance digitally re-creates the depth of tone of a genuine acoustic piano while pedaling, when high-quality reverbs replicate the sound of playing in a kind of rich environment. The Arius Piano is an ideal choice for students, hobbyists, and parents. This Arius digital piano is an ultimately crafted instrument made possible by the end of over a century of advanced Yamaha expertise and technologies. It is not only your advanced musical partner but is also a beautiful addition to your home decor.
YDP-164 gives a grand piano-like experience, an expressive Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard, and featuring the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand sound. Innovatively sampled Yamaha’s flagship 9’ CFX concert grand piano, provides bright highs and a powerful resonant bass fused in a sound that projects to the furthest ranges of any concert hall. Special CFX was played by the champion of the honorable International Chopin Competition in 2010 and has since earned credit as one of the biggest concert grands of contemporary times.
Equipped with 88-key piano action and synthetic ebony and ivory keys, the GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) keyboard represents the feel of an acoustic piano, from the lighter touch in the upper octaves to heavy feel in the lower register. This GH3 features a 3-sensor configuration that, exactly senses and describes the behavior of the keyboard to give a superb piano-style feel and response, providing authentic expressive control and rapid note repetition.
It maintains a balanced and bright sound at any sound level you prefer to play at. IAC (Intelligent Acoustic Control) alters the balance of treble and bass automatically to enable players to experience a full sound even at a lower volume. Stereophonic Optimizer allows performers to enjoy the natural, giant sound felt while sitting in front of an acoustic piano, also when you wearing headphones.
Experience the piano extra with Smart Pianist, an exceptional app that adds a stunning graphic interface and a kind of unbelievable features to your fit Yamaha digital piano.
Smart Pianist app for iPod or iPhone touches or iPad aids you perform and practicing songs by examining the audio song saved in your iOS device and then illustrates the chord symbols for you. Plus Smart Pianist enables you to manage the many functions involved in the piano with your iOS device, for even more comfortable operation.
For selecting piano voices, you can utilize the layer function to overlay voices. A variety of functions such as Tuning, Transpose, Pedal, and acoustic settings can be configured smoothly and intuitively from the touch screen. Configurable functions and voice selection may vary depending on the model.
Smart Pianist app easily selects the chords from Audio that automatically build chord progress from audio songs on your smart device, enabling you to experience playing along with your preferred tunes. From choosing instrument Voices or changing settings to practice with a metronome or recording your masterpieces, Smart Pianist offers you to create music faster and allows you to focus on the fun. This Smart Pianist scans the audio songs stored in your Music Library, investigates the chord progress, and then reveals them for you on the display of your smart device.
- Offer more bright piano sound by CFX sampling and circular speaker.
- 192-note polyphony lets you play complicated passages on your keyboard without any lost notes.
- DSP Damper Resonance excellently re-creates the sound.
- 50 classic piano songs are stored in the built-in song memory and music book, 50 Greats for the Piano.
- A two-track song recorder enables performers to practice one hand at a time.
- Double Mode allows you to combine two Voices together, like strings and piano, for encouraging new playing experience.
- IAC (Intelligent Acoustic Control) automatically adjusts the EQ of the built-in stereo speaker system.
- GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) with synthetic ivory and ebony keytops combines a palpable surface to the keys, which prevents slipping and absorbs finger moisture.
- Half-damper pedal controller provides for continuously rising amounts of sustain as the pedal is depressed.
- The innovative Smart Pianist app not only delivers you full control over your piano's major functions yet also examines your favorite songs.
- Stereophonic Optimizer physically alters the acoustic flow by using a unique design and position within the instrument to manage resonance and improve the overall sound.
- Brand: Yamaha
- Model Number: YDP-164
- Series: Arius
- Colour: Black
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: GH3 keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops
- Touch Response: Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed
- Number of Pedals: 3
- Half Pedal: Yes
- Functions: Damper/Sostenuto/Soft
- Panel Language: English
- Key Cover Style: Sliding
- Music Rest: Yes
- Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 192
- Number of Voices: 10
- Reverb: 4 types
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Stereophonic Optimizer: Yes
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 10 Voice Demo Songs, 50 Classics
- Recording Number of Songs: 1
- Recording Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: 100 KB/Song (Approx. 11,000 notes)
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 – 280
- Transpose: -6 – 0 – +6
- Tuning: 414.8 – 440.0 – 466.8 Hz
Storage and Connectivity
- Storage Internal Memory: Total maximum size approx. 900 KB (User song : One song approx. 100 KB Loading song data from a computer : Up to 10 songs)
- Connectivity Headphones: Standard stereo phone jack x 2
- Connectivity USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 20W x 2
- Speakers:12cm x 2
- Yamaha PA300 AC Power Adaptor (Sold Separately)
- Weight: 42Kg
- Dimensions: 33.4 x 53.4 x 16.6 inch
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: YAMAHA
- Packer details: YAMAHA
- Importer details: YAMAHA