Zildjian A20017 17 inch El Sonido Multi Crash Ride Dutta Cymbal
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Zildjian A20017 17-inch El Sonido Multi Crash Ride Dutta Cymbal
Zildjian A20017 17-inch El Sonido Multi Crash Ride Dutta Cymbal features a lathed, medium-thin weight exterior portion of the instrument to accommodate create an expressive and fast crash response. In contrast, larger cup help to providing ride articulation and a pure bell tone, the thicker unlathed center area produces a maximum projection of sound while the unlathed. This Zildjian's cymbals brilliant finish not only makes the El Sonido Multi's striking appearance but also serves to provide additional sparkle to its sound. Marc accomplished with Zildjian's developers for over a year to acquire a cymbal that would work in both Marc's Latin jazz group and Allman Brothers Band percussion set-ups and could be performed with a timbale stick, drumstick, or by hand. This A20017 cymbal presents a versatility of sound in any salsa, jazz, Latin, or rock music setting.
- Premium lathed outer half creates a fast crash response.
- Thicker unlathed center for max volume and projection.
- Unlathed bell gives clear articulation and tone.
- The brilliant finish combines extra sparkle to sound.
- Traditional Zildjian 80/20 Alloy.
- Brand: Zildjian
- Model Number: A20017
- Type: Crash Ride
- Size: 17 in. / 43.18 cm.
- Weight: Medium Thin
- Finish: Brilliant Finish
- Bell Size: Medium
- Profile: Medium
- Pitch: Mid
- Sound: Dark/Mid
- Volume: Loud
- Balance: Cut
- Sustain: Long
- Skill level: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Professional
- Weight: 739 gm
- Dimensions: 17 x 17 x 2 inches