Zoom FS 01 Footswitch
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Zoom FS-01 Footswitch
Zoom FS-01 Footswitch is perfectly designed for Zoom bass and guitar effects devices that enable you to bypass effects, turn the tuner off or on, let the mute the delay input and delay hold function, as well as presenting tap tempo input for beats, the looper, and numerous effects parameters. The FS01 can further be used with the LiveTrak L-12, L-20 or R8 to stop and start playback, hit in and out manually and change effect patches. This Footswitch operates with many Zoom multi-effects products, including the RT323, RT123, RT234, RFX2000, 504, 503, 505, 507, 506, 508, 509, 510, MRS1044, 4040, 9120, 2020, 3030, 4040, 1202 and many other Zoom products.
- Simple-to-use footswitch for use with many Zoom products.
- Allow you to switch between two effects patches on your Zoom Fire amp.
- Switch between a clear sound for rhythm parts.
- Offers overdrive tone for leads.
- Effects patches on the Zoom Fire amplifier.
- Brand: Zoom
- Model Number: FS-01
- Switching Type: Unlatch and Normally Closed
- Compatible Devices: 500, 1201/ 2/ 4, Fire, 2000-9000, 2020, 3030, 4040, RT323, RT123, RT234, RFX2000,1202, 4040, MRS1044,9120
- Cable: 1/4 inch to 1/4 inch
- Foot Switch: Yes
- Weight: 318 g
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.8 x 11.4 cm