Behringer P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Behringer P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier is perfectly designed to offer clear audio right to your in-ear monitors with the signal advance of an active amplifier, and it can work up to 12 hours on two AAA batteries (not included). This strong belt- or strap-worn in-ear amp is well designed for performers and musicians whose instruments need stable play. Each part of the P2 is engineered to endure the rigors of the road, from the stable rotary volume control to the exaggerated metal building and belt clip.
Professionals are overwhelmed with the locking XLR/TRS combo input, which assists keep foot traffic and stage mishaps from disconnecting your monitor source. This Behringer Powerplay P2 utilizes a standard 3.5mm output jack to drive in-ears, earbuds, or headphones, and it even emphasizes an internal switch for picking mono or stereo use.
- Gives crystal-clear, amplified audio right to your in-ear monitors or headphones
- Made for instrumentalists and other players who essentially play in a stationary position
- Smooth volume control is built to last a lifetime
- Sturdy metal housing is engineered for better durability
- Locking XLR input foils stage mishaps
- Belt clip holds the P2 anchored to your belt or strap
- Speeds up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- 3.5mm output jack supports in-ear monitors, headphones, and earbuds
- Stereo/mono source switch (internal)
- Brand: Behringer
- Model Number: P2
- Type: Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier
- Input Channels: Stereo/Mono internal source switch
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4 inch combo (line in)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8 inch
- Dimension: 13.21 x 3.81 x 3.3 cm
- Weight: 140 gm
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty