Behringer Powerplay P1 Personal In-ear Monitor Amplifier
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Behringer Powerplay P1 Personal In-ear Monitor Amplifier is perfectly designed for studio engineers, with double inputs puts the cue mix in the musician's hands and allow you to concentrate on the main mix. Powered by a battery or optional power supply, the level and balance/mix controls provide you with the appliances you need to build your entire monitor mix. Especially helpful on stage or in the studio, Behringer's Powerplay P1 personal in-ear monitor amplifier is a pocket-friendly solution to your monitoring woes.
Professional musicians and engineers know their main instrument is their ears, and so is yours. By wearing in-ear monitors or headphones on stage instead of utilizing a floor monitor, your ears are safe from yelling amps and hard-hitting drummers, and the privacy keeps your ears concentrated on your mix. You won't require almost as much volume and you'll get a more reliable monitoring experience. Behringer appreciates how valuable your hearing is as a player too, so the P1 also incorporates a built-in limiter to defend your ears even further.
There's nothing wrong with demanding more me and the P1's powerful headphone output makes sure you'll be ready to hear yourself well no matter how intense things get on stage. Double XLR inputs provide you two channels of signal that you can utilize in stereo or mono mode so you have the ability to hear yourself and mix in the ideal amount of the band. Slide the P1 on your belt and get the most reliable monitoring experience you've ever had - your band and the audience will appreciate you.
This 9-volt battery operation and sturdy metal chassis deliver the P1 ideal for the stage. As an engineer, this P1 puts the power of volume and balance into the hands of the players, giving you to concentrate on the tracking. As a player, command your mix and level without having to stop in the middle of a take. Utilizing an optional power supply, you can fix up a strong monitoring station by mounting the device to a mic stand - work your input cables once and efficiently do all the cue signal routing within your DAW.
- Ultra-powered headphone output with loud enough for drummers with limiter protects your ears
- Double XLR inputs, mono or stereo operation, and Level and Balance controls provide you control over your monitor mix
- Ready belt-clip and 9-volt battery with double-LED capacity indicators retains you grooving on stage
- Utilize with an optional power supply and mount on a standard mic stand for a permanent studio monitoring station
- Brand: Behringer
- Model Number: Powerplay P1
- Type: Digital Stereo Monitor Distribution Module
- Type: In-ear Monitor Amp
- Input Channels: 2-channel mono/Stereo
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/8 inch (headphones)
- Form Factor: Stand Mountable
- Power Source: 1 x 9V battery / 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Dimension: 12.5 x 8.51 x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 272.16 gm
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty