Boss BB 1X Bass Driver
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Boss BB-1X Bass Driver
BB-1X bass driver is a high-class trudge box designed to generate bass sound punchily and bold. Besides, compact bass pedal, Boss BB-1X Bass Driver is like a crucial component and preamp in generating high-quality sound. Bass driver is essential to collect essence and subtle tones of the amp, bass, playing and accentuates all the best features.
Integrating Boss trending MDP technology delivers a huge range of finest sound and from natural clean tones to heavy distortion. It acclimatizes and responds to playing or register, however never loses the base tone and the body of the instrument. The BB-1X Bass Driver natural-sounding distortion preserves high definition and dynamics deliver the finest details of sound.
Provide a clear sonic outline to improve sound yet ever muffles low end. With embedded blend knob adjusting the tone by mixing becomes very easy. Moreover, drive, high and low knobs offer a wide range of sound creations. Not only knobs control the frequencies but change the characteristics of the tone. BB-1X line out goes beyond a standard DI out offering newly improved and vessel direct sound for reaching larger audiences via the PA system.
- Offer punchy and bold sound that invigorates the original tone and responsive of amp and bass
- Possess Boss latest distortion which adapts to every record and never gags low end
- Onboard blend knob allows for blending the direct signal with the effect signal
- Free high and low knobs for ultra-wide tonal adjustment
- Two output jacks available for normal output for a bass amp and line out for a balanced connection directly to a recorder or PA
- The line out jack is also available that provides improved and modern sound that brings out new distinctiveness in tone
- The newest constituent of the special edition X series Boss compact pedals that offer superior sound, looks and feel
- Brand: Boss
- Model: BB-1X
- Nominal input level: -20dbu
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Nominal output level: output jack -20dbu/ line out -20dBu
- Output impedance: line out jack 600 ohms/ output jack 1 k ohm
- Recommended load impedance: output jack: 10 k ohms/ line out 600 ohms
- Controls: Level knob, high knob, blend knob, pedal switch, drive knob, low knob
- Indicator: check indicator
- Connectors: input jack, output jack, line out jack (1/4 inch), AC adaptor
- Power supply: carbon zinc battery, alkaline battery, and AC adaptor
- Current draw: 54 mA
- Expected battery life: approx 6 hours
- Accessories: leaflet, owner’s manual and alkaline battery
- Width: 73 mm
- Depth: 129 mm
- Height: 59 mm
- Weight: 450 grams