Samson S 3 Way Stereo Mono Crossover
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Samson S-3 Way Stereo Mono Crossover
Samson S-3 Way Stereo Mono Crossover is introducing in clever 2-way, 3-way and 4-way crossover with a variation. It's a comprehensive 2-way or 3-way stereo crossover. Although its mode is further switchable for application as a 4-way mono crossover.
Exceptional input gain features +/-12dB range with Peak indicators and LED metering. It also features a Low, Mid and High-Frequency outputs including +/-6dB of gain control. Respectively output combines a Mute switch for monitoring the specific frequency bands and a phase switch to change the phase of the output.
The first crossover point is sweepable in three ranges: from 35Hz to 800Hz, from 350Hz to 8kHz with the 10X-Multiplier switch engaged, or from 16Hz to 400Hz in 4 way low-mode. The second crossover point is sweepable from 175Hz to 4kHz or from 350Hz to 8kHz depending on the setting of the mode switch. This S 3-way also offers a Delay section with up to 2ms of delay to low-frequency time-align outputs for enhanced phase response of any PA system. S 3-way's global segment features a mutable threshold Limiter, a CD specialty (for constant directivity horns) and High Pass Filter.
- Stereo 3-way, mono 4-way electronic full-featured crossover.
- Phase switches invert the phase of specific outputs.
- Flexible low-frequency delay for time aligning speaker stacks.
- Mode indicator LEDs offer a smart visual display of operating mode.
- Four Section LED input meter allows easy gain adjustment.
- Perfectly link with-riley, 24 dB/octave filters.
- Peak limiter with peak LED and independent threshold control.
- Exceptional 41 position detent pots and backlit switches.
- Brand: Samson
- Model Number: S 3 Way
- Series: S Class
- Type: Crossover
- Filter Type: Linkwitz-Riley
- Operating Modes: switchable to mono 4-way, Stereo 2 or 3-way
- Crossover Frequencies
- (x10 setting), Mid/High - 350Hz to 8kHz
- Mono mode: Low/Mid - 18Hz to 400Hz, Mid/High - 175Hz to 4kHz
- Input level: -12dB to +12dB
- Band gain: -6dB to +6dB
- Panel Switches
- High Pass Filter
- CD EQ
- Mono Sub
- 2 x XLR
- 6 x XLR
- Input Level: +26dBu
- Output Level: +26dBu
- Response: 10Hz to 90kHz
- >90dBu to >94dBu unweighted
- 1U rack, 8 ½ inch deep
Specialties: Built in Limiter with adjustable threshold
1-year manufacture warranty