D’Addario XTAPB1356 XT Phosphor Bronze .013-.056 Medium Acoustic Guitar Strings
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
D’Addario XTAPB1356 XT Phosphor Bronze .013-.056 Medium Acoustic Guitar String
D’Addario XTAPB1356 XT Phosphor Bronze .013-.056 Medium Acoustic Guitar String are made from wildly popular phosphor bronze alloy and offer the sturdiness of a coated string with the feel of a non-coated string.
It comes with a hydrophobic thin coating to protect strings from the corrosive effects of humidity and sweat. Manufactured high-quality high carbon steel that found in NYXL and Nickel Bronze, XT strings give improved break resistance and great tuning stability.
The XT strings offer incredible tuning stability and bold sound that will last through various sweaty gigs. D’Addario is famous for manufactured strings over three centuries of exceptional craftsmanship. D’Addario innovative Hex Core Construction allows the wrap wires to grip the core for enhanced durability, precise intonation, and superior dimensional stability.
These XT strings consolidate our most durable high carbon steel with an exceptional corrosion resistance treatment on each string, providing you solid pitch stability and improved break resistance all while maintaining the tone and feel of your desired uncoated strings. These strings are built to stay, with an unyielding performance.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap gives a mellow and warm tone.
- High-carbon steel core wire resists breaking during bends and hard strumming.
- Exclusive long lifespan treatment prevents corrosion on each string.
- Natural tone and playability of uncoated strings.
- Fusion twist technology gives unique tuning stability and breaks resistance.
- Brand: D’Addario
- Model Number: XTAPB1356 XT
- Guitar Type: Acoustic Guitar
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: Yes
- Gauge: Medium
- Gauges: .013, .017, .026, .035, .045, .056
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Winding Type: Round
- Dimensions: 12.09 x 2.49 x 12.09 cm
- Weight: 0.3 gm