D Addario EJ17 80 20 Bronze Extra Light Acoustic Strings
Order Now Today Product Will Be Dispatched in Next 6 Hours
D'Addario EJ17 80/20 Bronze Extra Light Acoustic Strings
D'Addario EJ17 offers heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic sound with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a fully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. It is bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
D'Addario's is the most common choice for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone. It is also preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone.
- Model Number: EJ17
- Item Weight: 40.8 g
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 0.8 x 12.1 cm
- Medium String Gauge
- Phosphor Bronze String Material
- Number of Strings: Six
- Musical Type: Hard-Rock, Metal, Rock, Jazz, Classical
- Size: Medium, 13-56
- Manufacture in the U.S.A.
- String Gauges are plain steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056