Fender CC60SCE NAT Semi Acoustic Guitar
All Pre-Paid Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Fender CC60SCE - NAT Semi Acoustic Guitar:
The Fender CC60SCE is perfect for beginning to moderate level players who are eager to plug in. The shorter concert-sized body is sufficient in any playing position, while the single-cutaway body presents secure aCCess to the upper frets. It features a fixed spruce top for enhanced volume and crisp sound, mahogany back and sides, and easy-to-play neck, the CC60SCE is a definite choice for the beach, the patio or the coffeehouse.
- Mahogany back and sides.
- Single-cutaway concert body form.
- Fishman low-profile pickup/preamp.
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing.
- Easy-to-play neck with curved fingerboard edges.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0961710021
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert Cutaway
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CC Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Creme Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Special Electronics: Fishman CC Preamp
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Country of origin: China
- Manufacturer details: Fender
- Packer details: Fender
- Importer details: Fender