Fender Paramount PM 3C Triple 0 Semi Acoustic Guitar
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Fender Paramount PM-3C Triple-0 All-Mahogany, Natural:
The Fender PM-3C Triple-0 NE, All-Mahogany, Natural links simple styling with a natural surface to generate an extremely sensitive instrument. It is carefully crafted for excellent tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal, this premium instrument will provide all players seeking for an exciting guitar.
- Open-pore mahogany head with scalloped “X”-bracing.
- Stable mahogany back and sides.
- Combines deluxe hardshell case and humidifier.
- Brand: Fender
- Model Number: 0970331322
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Open Pore Satin
- Body Shape: Triple-0
- Body Binding: Aged White, Black, Checker, Black
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Binding: 3-Ply W/B/W
- Scale Length: 25.6" (650 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)