Gibson SAG-J200UL Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
Gibson SAG-J200UL Phosphor Bronze .011-.052 Acoustic Guitar Strings
Gibson SAG-J200UL Phosphor Bronze .011-.052 Acoustic Guitar Strings gives high-frequency clarity and long-lasting performance, they are the best sounding strings for your acoustic guitar. Made in the USA since 1907, these strings use strict quality control methods to ensure tone, durability, and consistency. SAG strings are standard equipment on all Gibson guitars and feature exclusive cover to focus ratios for excellent feel and tone, utilize the hex-core of Swedish steel for a crisp sustain and response, and Slow wound utilizing Gibson's proprietary Tension Release system for supreme tone. The wide array of material options for a spectrum of tone and Gibson ensures flexibility through comprehensive quality control.
- Made in the USA.
- Best 6-String Acoustic Guitar Strings.
- The perfect Finishing touch, the ends of the J-200 strings are silk-wrapped.
- Gibson relies on a slow-winding process, occurring richer tones and a longer lifetime.
- .011 .015 .022 .032 .042 .052 Ultra Light gauge.
- Brand: Gibson
- Series: SAG
- Model Number: SAG-J200UL
- Guitar Type: Acoustic
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Gauges: .011 .015 .022 .032 .042 .052
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Weight: 22.6 g
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 1.9 x 11.4 cm