Gibson SAG-MB10 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
All Orders Will Be Dispatched in Next 24 Hours.
Gibson SAG-MB10 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze .010 .047 Acoustic Guitar Strings
Gibson SAG MB10 Masterbuilt Premium Phosphor Bronze .010 .047 Acoustic Guitar Strings is made in the USA since 1907. Gibson Masterbuilt uses only premium US materials and vacuum pack each package for freshness. Gibson Strings offers high-frequency clarity with long-lasting performance and classic sounding strings for your acoustic guitar. SAG-MB10 Masterbuilt Premium strings are official equipment for all Gibson guitars and feature exclusive cover to core ratios for excellent feel and tone, utilize the hex-core of Swedish steel for a crisp response and sustain, and are Slow wound using Gibson's proprietary Tension Release system for best tone. Gibson high-quality acoustic guitar strings created specifically for Gibson Montana's flat top guitars. These Gibson SAG Masterbuilt strings assist you to pull the natural, warm tone from your acoustic guitar. A wide array of material opportunities for a spectrum of pitch and Gibson ensures versatility and consistency through extensive quality control.
- Made in the USA.
- Stainless steel core material.
- .010, .014, .023w, .030w, .039w, .047w Ultra-Light gauge.
- Hex-core of Swedish steel for a crisp response and sustain.
- Masterbuilt strings are phosphor bronze wound.
- Great for the ultimate acoustic sound.
- Gibson strings utilize strict quality control methods to ensure tone, durability, and consistency.
- Vacuum-sealed for freshness and extended life.
- 6-String Acoustic Guitar Strings.
- Brand: Gibson
- Series: Masterbuilt Premium
- Model Number: SAG- MB10
- Guitar Type: Acoustic
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Gauges: .010, .014, .023, .030, .039
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Weight: 45.4 g
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 1.9 x 11.4 cm